"faint" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We don't want anyone to get even a faint whiff of what's going on.
- A faint whiff of the smoke had reached his nostrils.
- He smelled a faint whiff of perfume as she moved away.
- And to be fair to him, as with many things involving the Giants, there is a faint whiff of politics here.
- There was a faint whiff of must coming from the closet.
- He caught a faint whiff of some scent she was wearing.
- There was a faint whiff of old cigar smoke in the air.
- A faint whiff of the smoky heat the Others had.
- Ten steps more, and the faint whiff of smoke came to his nose.
- There was a faint whiff of a dog about the place, also.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.