"faint" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She heard nothing for a long time, then the faintest whisper.
- Outside I could hear the faint whisper of the low evening wind.
- I called his name aloud, but my voice was only a faint whisper.
- Far away across town in the night, the faintest whisper of a turned page.
- The dinner guests had become an audience, the music a faint whisper.
- I could hear the faint whisper of water somewhere in the distance ahead.
- There was a faint whisper of air but no other sound.
- Only a faint whisper came back, and at first Alex couldn't be sure that he was hearing anything but the wind.
- A faint whisper came, but Jack could not make out any words.
- He opened his mouth to yell, but what came out was only a faint whisper.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.