"faint" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Data, with just the faintest hint of a smile, said.
- Her voice had the faint hint of a German accent.
- There are even one or two faint hints of humor.
- I searched for the faintest hint of what he had just said.
- There was a faint hint of desperation in her voice that neither man heard.
- Then he turned toward him, the faintest hint of a smile on his face.
- Was there the faintest hint of a smile in her eyes?
- There was a faint hint of amusement in his voice.
- He looked down and discovered the sun brought out the faintest hint of gold in her eyes.
- She gave not the faintest hint that anything was different between them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.