"faint" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I saw a faint shadow of movement through the trees.
- Millions of stars gave enough light to cast faint shadows.
- A faint shadow of expression crossed his face, one I could not read.
- All he could make out was the faint shadow of a forest in the distance.
- One was the faint shadow through which they had just exited.
- They passed through the faint shadow in moments, and were out the other side.
- Finally, through it, she saw the faint shadow of the house.
- A faint shadow showed on his arm, but there was no resistance.
- I looked at the faint shadow on the dark jaw.
- Soon he could see only the faintest shadows of his lost family.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.