"faint" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A faint scent of perfume made its way up her nose.
- Then he caught the first faint scent of death in the air.
- Her dark hair gave off a faint scent of roses.
- His attention having been called to it, he detected a faint scent.
- The faint scent of her mother's perfume hung in the air.
- Despite the season, the entry area held the faint scent of flowers.
- In his life he had never known such a potent, though faint scent of need.
- There was a faint, pleasant scent to her brown hair.
- She moved an arm and sent off the faint scent of roses.
- It was more as if she sought a faint scent in the air.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.