"faint" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One of those faint stars might even be the Sun; he could never identify it.
- That looks like a very faint star to me - magnitude four, five or less at a guess.
- No wonder it's only a faint star now in the sky of Earth.
- An additional 30 or so fainter stars are sometimes considered to be associated as well.
- There the sky was dark now, and the first faint stars were appearing.
- The night had come on, dim with the light of faint stars.
- The clouds had passed, he could see faint stars around the moon.
- It was like trying to look at a very faint star.
- For instance, faint stars can be seen through the aurora.
- The same curve also showed that there were very few faint white stars.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.