"faint" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Also a fresh, faint breeze rose up in our faces.
- Then a faint breeze came through the window and broke the spell.
- It was rising up and dragging left in the faint breeze.
- The light was brighter than in the hall, and a faint breeze came through the open window.
- The French windows were also open to let in a faint breeze.
- The smoke had been floating away on the faint breeze.
- Her response was no more than the stir of a faint breeze.
- A breeze, faint but with an edge, picked at their legs.
- Even the faint breeze, with its odd smell, had died away to nothing.
- A faint breeze smelled of the sea beyond the hill.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.