"faint" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looked happy, but with a faint touch of embarrassment.
- Very faint touch of garlic, and slightly bloody in the middle.
- There was a faint touch of pink on his cheeks.
- All but a faint touch of the red in his hair had been replaced by gray.
- Most people have only the faintest touch of the power.
- "I find it beyond me to know," he said, folding his arms with a faint touch of sadness in those eyes.
- He felt the faint but distinct touch Of the dragon's mental voice.
- His breath was no more than a faint touch against her hair.
- The faintest touch of blood set my hair on end.
- He lay still and felt a faint, light, soft touch on his lips.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.