"faint" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His eye lit on the faint gleam of a green light.
- She could see nothing but a faint gleam of stars.
- Its faint gleam discovered to us a dark mass of water running at our feet.
- Kate could see a faint gleam of water between the trees ahead.
- There was a tight, a faint gleam seen and gone away off in the trees.
- There might have been the faintest gleam in her eyes.
- Now he looked up at her, and tears caught the faint gleam of light.
- The man nodded, half to himself, a faint gleam of interest in his gray eyes.
- A faint gleam of eyes as he turned to look at her.
- A faint gleam of humor showed in the soft brown eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.