"contribute" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Students and teachers contribute poems, essays, short stories, and sketches.
- As a young woman she contributed poems to the Madison newspaper.
- She also contributed articles and poems to the humor magazine Kasper.
- Born took a very active part in these endeavors, contributing articles and poems.
- He began speaking in debating societies and contributing short poems to newspapers.
- While studying law, however, he contributed poems and prose articles to various magazines.
- He composed his first verses at the age of twenty-five, and later contributed poems to local newspapers.
- He then began working with underground publishers, contributing poems and supporting the dissident culture.
- Dylan Thomas contributed several early poems to the newspaper.
- She has also contributed poems, articles and short stories to various national and international publications.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.