"contribute" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He contributed several short pieces to be used as broadsides by the Communication Company.
- During that time he spent his free time contributing pieces to different news papers and taking music lessons.
- Initially he contributed pieces for several revues in the 1920s.
- Reed contributed more than 50 articles, reviews, and shorter pieces to this publication.
- In 2004 he contributed pieces to the video art project Tempography.
- Sears was eventually hired to contribute pieces to the town's newspaper by the managing editor.
- He also contributes occasional pieces on individual filmmakers or films.
- Parents are encouraged to help out with fundraising events and to contribute pieces to the school newsletter.
- He frequently contributed pieces to The Times on cultural subjects, travel and the outdoors.
- More recently, she has contributed journalistic pieces to The Guardian.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.