"contribute" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The results will contribute a large amount of useful data to our research.
- He has contributed an equal amount to the history of the music.
- They do contribute a small amount, but the local community cannot afford the full costs of care.
- Today, the university's music department contributes a small amount to pay musicians.
- Each member contributes a certain amount per month towards a common fund.
- Everyone would contribute a small weekly amount into a fund.
- Tourism is contributing a growing amount of income to the city.
- He contributes a small amount to his pension fund every month.
- "if in residential care, people contribute a standard amount - between £7,000 and £10,000"
- I have thought about a system in which each team had to contribute a substantial amount of money to a central pot.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.