"contribute" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I would like to thank all those who have contributed their work and ideas.
- They should furthermore have the opportunity to contribute their own ideas.
- Many people contributed ideas and concepts that created the school.
- Or, possibly, too many people spent more than 15 minutes contributing ideas on how to improve someone else's work.
- Train staff in good waste management and encourage them to contribute ideas.
- Usually, however, she was keen to contribute ideas to our discussions.
- But everyone is encouraged to contribute their thoughts, ideas, and activities to the discussions.
- You see, usually the idea of a band is to get together with people who could contribute their ideas and talents in a healthy exchange.
- Nar-cisse contributed her own ideas about cooking to the drive.
- You can view the original discussion here, and contribute your ideas here.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.