"contribute" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Individual investors, who would benefit from a lower rate, contributed less than 10 percent.
- The energy services group contributed $332 million, or 37 percent, in 1996.
- Nuclear power contributes 20.3 percent of the country's electricity needs.
- But he might wind up contributing 50 percent of the fight's gate, which could approach $70 million.
- Private interests contributed 62 percent of the capital; state government provided the rest.
- The county will contribute 25 percent of the purchase price.
- From 2001 to 2003, he contributed 10 percent of his annual salary, which is now $41,000.
- This year, the Government expects oil to contribute 47 percent.
- Nearly a decade earlier, in 1989, companies contributed 70 percent.
- At the national level, the province contributed 1.58 percent to the total population of 88.57 million.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.