"contribute" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The festival itself is another testament to the loyalty of the artists: so many are contributing work.
- Since Dalstrom was an established artist, he did not contribute work for relief.
- He contributed work he had painted in Europe to several exhibitions and shows.
- He expresses interest in photography, and contributes work to Vice magazine.
- They put emphasis on and provided recognition for contributed work.
- While there, he contributed work to the camp magazine, Trek.
- She contributed work to Axis magazine in 1937.
- Gerald Brom contributed conceptual work to characters and creatures for the game.
- They have contributed valuable ideas and hard work on the amendments which led to the report being unanimously passed in committee.
- In 2000, he invited nine other architects to contribute work on the first 10.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.