"contribute" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But they deemed the issue important enough to want the public to be heard, even contributing personal funds.
- In addition, both the state and local government would also contribute funds for other projects.
- The Federal government, which had normally contributed funds, did not offer early support.
- All the families in the Republic wanted to contribute funds and expertise.
- They can also contribute unlimited personal funds to their campaigns.
- Even if I did find the name of a company that contributed funds for the project, what good would the information do you?
- The companies contributed funds for the program, provided the computers and chose the sites.
- The government does not contribute funds to private schools, whether religious or secular.
- The mayor lost and was ordered to contribute funds to the event.
- Community foundations and individuals have also contributed funds for the technology.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.