"contribute" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But they contribute their share to the revelatory nature of this show.
- He had many other cities seeking such investment and willing to contribute their fair share.
- They suggested that this was because state officials had little real intention of ever contributing their one-third share.
- Even when it was in business, city officials say, the family did not contribute its fair share.
- The Bush administration was impatient, and concerned that other countries were not contributing their share.
- At the same time, another local product was contributing its share to Moab's economy.
- Nobody spoke but Gordon felt the tension, the fear, knew that he contributed his own share of it.
- Many have chosen to contribute their share for the regions' progress and development.
- You need to contribute your share to the running of this place if we're going to make a go of it.
- A man who lived in a country ought to contribute his fair share to its maintenance and defense.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.