"comment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We review and post comments according to the policy below.
- We will continue to review all your comments with a view to making some more improvements to these pages.
- The town board has held public hearings on the proposal, and the next step will be for it to review written comments.
- "Community managers will only review comments in response to a specific report from other community members."
- After reviewing public comments, the Commissioner has the authority to make the change, which would take effect on June 1.
- We have reviewed all your comments, and I'd like to thank those of you who took the time to test the beta and provide feedback.
- We will make every reasonable effort to quickly review comments; however due to staffing constraints approval may require up to or beyond 24 hours.
- Once these "consistently adhere" to the community rules, "we'll stop reviewing their comments before they are posted."
- Department officials are reviewing comments from restaurant owners and operators as well as consumers.
- In some architectures those who review or offer comments can, in turn, be rated by other users.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.