"comment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All Federal regulations that are open for public comment (i.e., proposed rules) and closed for comment (i.e., final rules) as published in the Federal Register.
- Posts are normally closed for comment after three months.
- Enforcement (closed for comment): Lots of the comments on Red Tape Challenge have been from businesses about enforcement.
- Comments were closed, then due to open at 09:00 a.m., and finally closed for comment.
- Regulations.gov includes regulations that are open for public comment (i.e., proposed) and closed for comment (i.e., final).
- The public reading stage closed for public comment on 7 March 2011.
- The same day another piece on Cif discussed the relationship between the media and the police in the McCann case and in other criminal investigations - but it was closed for comment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.