"comment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both Williams and a spokesman for the university refused comment.
- Members of her family contacted for this article refused comment, insisting the issue was a private matter.
- Employees reached at the church by telephone last night refused comment.
- Asked those questions, Army spokesmen refused comment, saying the matter was under investigation.
- Williams refused comment today as he left the team's practice facility.
- Officially, the department refused comment other than to report that an investigation of the incident was under way.
- Probert, as is his style, has refused comment on the matter.
- But when asked if the mass market issue had led to her departure, Gordon refuses comment.
- The question came up this morning and I refused comment.
- Last night, a Pentagon official refused comment on the arrests.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.