"comment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It includes comments that, should help to start working under good conditions.
- Generally, an issue includes at least one article, note and comment.
- The collection does not include comments from any residents of Brooklyn.
- The first record (S0) may include arbitrary comments such as a program name or version number.
- That includes reading nice and nasty comments on the Internet about his game.
- When they start up again the next day, some of their talk might include such comments as "Do you mind not winking?"
- Articles about the papers often include comments by the authors.
- Suffolk officials said they would include public comment in the planning.
- Hundreds of the public school pages include comments directly from their principals.
- Each entry includes comments from respondents, whose names are not given.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.