"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was hot, but the sky was a deep blue and vividly clear except for a single puflF of white to the east.
- History is vividly clear about the importance of God in the founding of our nation.
- In retrospect, what is vividly clear is the wisdom of the underlying principles of the United Nations.
- The dwarf wiped her forehead and slipped back to her hard mattress, the images of the dream still vividly clear in her mind.
- This is vividly clear in terms of the other choices that consumers have.
- But in the capital, as it became vividly clear again this week, there is really no such thing.
- The conflict is vividly clear at Renault, France's largest auto maker, which is trying to return to profitability after a $924 million loss in 1996.
- The skyline to the south was vividly clear.
- In one blinding flash of insight, it was all vividly clear.
- Now, however, and much to his surprise and chagrin, the pictures which had been so vividly clear were beginning to fade.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.