"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a hand snatched at him he had rolled clear.
- The next instant he had drawn up his legs and rolled clear.
- I managed to roll clear just as it flew off into the air, never to be seen again.
- When at last he rolled clear of her she even reached out to stroke his cheek.
- The split second gave him enough time to roll clear.
- The tip of his blade was coming up, though, even as he rolled clear.
- That stunned him for a moment and I rolled clear of his grasp.
- She tried to roll clear, but the being's electrical charge hit home.
- She rolled clear, fired up, and took his face off.
- David rolled clear first and sprang up onto his feet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.