"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She'd lost control of her car somehow and gone clear across the road to the left.
- The pedal held up for a moment and then went clear to the floor.
- The long living room went clear to the back, which wasn't very far as it was a small house.
- Went clear through the food chain in less than a month.
- There was no point to going clear across town to another.
- It must have gone clear to the bottom and come back.
- "I had to go clear to the spring house to get it," she said.
- They might have gone clear through the city and come out on the other side for all he knew.
- I'm afraid the whole thing has gone clear out of my head.
- I just make my mind go clear and then it's sort of like looking down into water.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.