"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then all of a sudden the line would be clear again, without any human intervention.
- These should be as clear as possible without too much heavy light and shade.
- It was all clear in an instant, without the labor he had spent working over the Dutchman's words.
- His head was clear, without the ghost of even an ache.
- The day was clear and hot, without clouds, the muddy trail starting to dry out.
- And for those patients experiencing symptoms, he said, the evidence is usually clear enough without other tests.
- It is a considerably more sophisticated approach though, as should become clear, not without its flaws.
- And they remember 1996, vividly; it's all very clear, without words.
- The true picture will never be clear without very aggressive government intervention, experts said.
- That could become clear only after a period without a lot of acquisitions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.