"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Eladdrin's eyes focus on the clear western horizon.
- "Deck there - horizon clear except for the convoy."
- It was a warm day, the horizon misty but clear of smog.
- It lit the clouds first, then touched the edge of clear horizon in the east with gold.
- The horizon, once clear, sprouted islands thick with mist-capped jungle.
- With an apparent clear horizon for inflation and interest rates, the Dow gained 34.22 points as buying surged in the afternoon.
- It is obviously helpful to make the first flights in smooth weather, with a clear horizon.
- Not a car in sight, a clear horizon for miles.
- The sky had been clear horizon to horizon only seconds ago.
- The girls wouldn't go to their tent to sleep, so they all sat and talked, and watched the sun slip behind the clear horizon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.