"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The interior of the six-wheeler was left clear for the doctor to make his examination.
- The doors themselves and a series of seven squares on the floor in front of each were left clear.
- The first two places had already been left clear of cars, out of respect to the dead men.
- He pushed out through the lines of spectators and made his way along the path left clear behind them.
- Manifesto was left clear to win by 20 lengths from Filbert.
- Fill the tub with compost, leaving 1cm clear at the top.
- Gordon met him in the center of the space the warriors left suddenly clear.
- He was glaring at the sky, which a gap in the trees above them had left clear.
- I must point out another fact which Agassiz does not, as it appears to me, leave very clear.
- Liebmann led the way towards a space left clear at the end of the lower tiers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.