"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His spirit drifted clear of his body, floating up through the willow.
- The buoy and light line followed with a splash, and we drifted slowly clear.
- Daniel chopped the throttle, looking over his shoulder to be sure that they were drifting clear and weren't about to hit something.
- The last billow of mist drifted clear of the ice.
- Their stern brushed along the portside barge until they drifted fully clear.
- As she settled back on her feet, he drifted clear of the car and turned in the air away from her.
- For a moment Lambert want rigid with horror as it looked as if the fire would fall on top of them; but they drifted clear.
- The current was fairly strong; it seemed as if he should have drifted clear to the Barrier in the night.
- Ramageagain pulled out his watch, waited for a cloud to drift clear of the moon, and saw they had taken only ten minutes.
- Jackson called softly to the man at the bow, who pulled the painter through the block and the boat drifted clear of the ship.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.