"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So exquisitely clear and pure is this wonderful atmosphere that every column of the noble structure was discernible through the telescope, and even the smaller ruins about it assumed some semblance of shape.
- Orcutt's atmosphere, of course, must be exquisitely clear.
- The air is different: cold and exquisitely clear, and there really is no other human for miles.
- When you hit sour, the channel between the palate and the primitive brain will open wide, and the connection between taste and association will become exquisitely clear.
- More practical is an exquisitely clear graphic from a 1680 engraving published in Oxford, England, showing a hand illustrated with an alphabet.
- Julie Harris, as Joseph's terminally ill mother, conveys an exquisitely clear sense of the quotidian ups and downs of someone facing imminent death.
- An entertaining and exquisitely clear critique of monogamy.
- The morning was fresh and exquisitely clear.
- But here already "the rhythm, phrasing, and articulation are entirely faultless, exquisitely clear, melodious, and rare."
- She has made it exquisitely clear, though, that if Pib hurts Geoff, Dru will make her very sorry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.