"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The severity of the problem has become starkly clear to biologists trying to study the turtles of this poorly known region.
- Those challenges are becoming starkly clear as people begin to return, whether to build anew, or to feed off the scraps of their old lives.
- As the bill continues to make its way through the Congress three things have become starkly clear.
- This relationship became starkly clear in October, after the administration sent some confusing signals about its mastery of city finances.
- This becomes starkly clear when you look at the next number: of 1,216 inside directors, just 11 are women.
- The loading platform, the dark earth beneath it, were bright and starkly clear.
- The explanation burst starkly clear in his consciousness.
- The trail, the pool, the monster with the baleful red eye - occasionally they were etched starkly clear in his mind.
- Just how unpopular that change was with union members became starkly clear yesterday.
- The folly of not taking Moscow, thus leaving the head of the bear in place, was starkly clear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.