"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The air was fresh upon his face, the moon clear above him in a deep blue sky.
- Her voice was clear, above the hiss of the sea.
- "To try to get into the clear above the ice storm?"
- She's only got the top of her sail clear above the ice.
- And one fact was clear above all others.
- The night was clear and fine above us.
- Soon the sky was clear above him, the first stars twinkling into view.
- Just as the sun got clear above the horizon I saw a black spot go straight across it, right through the upper and lower limbs.
- For a long time now it has been clear that the energy issue plays a central role, above and beyond security of supply.
- Now, toward evening, the sky was absolutely clear above him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.