"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "My brother considered that our father left the good name to us, to keep clear and true."
- But he had kept well clear of the struggle against the Act - why?
- Don't try to stop us and keep clear of the track once we're in it.
- Get your men ready but keep clear of the side until I give the word.
- The only interest I've ever had in justice is keeping well clear of it.
- "You'll remember to keep clear of old friends when you're up the line?"
- Keep clear of the man who looks in at the window and tries to understand you.
- In the end, he decided to keep clear and go his own way.
- It was his doing that the boys were kept well clear of the area.
- In fact, since 1660, the Account's always kept clear; thanks to the general public.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.