"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She'd thought they'd made the ground rules perfectly clear at that time.
- We have made this perfectly clear to you in every way.
- But let us be perfectly clear about the scale of what is involved.
- We have made our plans on spending and tax perfectly clear.
- And you made it perfectly clear that nothing less would do.
- Nobody said why, exactly, but the reason was perfectly clear.
- "All done," he said with the air of one making himself perfectly clear.
- I have no problems with this policy as the terms and conditions are perfectly clear.
- I didn't understand it at the time, but it's perfectly clear to me now what she was thinking.
- In short, on this point, the situation is perfectly clear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.