"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pinkish water turned clear before it reached the bottom of the hill.
- The dirt brown color of the dome field started to thin, like smoked glass turning clear.
- Run fresh water into the sink and watch the filthy water turn clear again.
- I would like to know why they turned clear?
- Probably plastic like the walls, and with darkness above, it turns perfectly clear.
- The night had turned cold but clear; the dawn was a glory.
- As I watched, the sky above the places we had walked turned clear.
- As a current is generated, the thermochromic ink will turn clear.
- Evening became night; the weather turned cold and clear.
- Eight successfully dropped their bomb loads before turning clear of the area.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.