"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The day had dawned crisp and clear, but the smell of rain was in the air.
- My wife and I were ready to go as the next day dawned clear and cold.
- The day had dawned clear, but now snow was starting to fall.
- Our second day - a Saturday - dawned bright and clear.
- The day of the big game dawned bright and clear.
- The appointed day dawned bright and clear after a week of rain.
- Our first full day at camp dawned clear and bright, with from four to six inches of new snow.
- Morning dawned bright and clear, giving promise of a hot day.
- The morning dawned clear, with the promise of staying that way.
- Race day dawned cool and clear, with temperatures in the 60s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.