"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is no longer clear whether it's her family's expectations she's carrying or her own.
- With the Cold War over, the agency's mission was no longer clear.
- The details of the hand grip on the statues are no longer clear after 2,000 years.
- If Then her thoughts broke off as she noticed that the crystal was no longer clear.
- But language has been entirely transformed and the message of creation is no longer clear.
- Whether the bus will go over is no longer clear.
- After this error the win is no longer clear.
- It made monetary policy difficult, because the meaning of 'money' was no longer clear.
- It seems no longer clear, especially now, that all problems must succumb to technological innovation.
- It is clear to me now that the Republic no longer functions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.