"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That meant that the rest of the expedition had either got clear or was being ignored.
- To our dismay, one of the flukes had caught and two or three precious minutes were lost before it was gotten clear.
- They'd barely gotten clear when the aircraft exploded, taking a second Hind with it.
- Since the masked crook had gotten clear, the officers looked for the "other fellow" instead.
- The pirates got clear and ran ahead of the wind, leaving the 'Swallow' behind.
- He got clear and seemed to have an easy Pitt score for the lead.
- Just what would have happened, if Aurelia had not gotten clear?
- If we could have gotten clear, he thought.
- If it hadn't been for him, we wouldn't have gotten clear.
- Within seconds they had got clear into a side street, threading between groups of drunkards.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.