"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The resulting mull, which should be optically clear, is usually examined as a thin film, pressed between two salt windows.
- In 2009, Ceravision introduced an optically clear quartz waveguide that appears to resolve this issue.
- It uses an optically clear quartz waveguide with an integral burner allowing all the light from the plasma to be collected.
- The process starts by printing the shape of the part onto optically clear and dimensionally stable photographic film.
- On a parallel line, glass panes are cut to size and washed to be optically clear.
- These optically clear monoclinic crystals are about 0.2-1 mm in length and help define the irregular shape.
- The goal of the sedimentation process is to deliver clean and optically clear water for every wash.
- This is an extremely dense but optically clear material, ideal for stopping high energy particles.
- The generated light can now be collected because the waveguide is optically clear, giving excellent lamp lumens per watt.
- Thus, many data points, obtained at pH values down to 2 [ 4 5 ] , were probably from supersaturated systems, despite being optically clear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.