"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She spoke quickly, finding that her voice was remarkably clear under the circumstances.
- The ground is clear under those trees; there isn't any grass.
- "It's kind of clear under the Charter that we do have the right to exist," he said.
- Instead of checking out the trap and giving it a miss, they would be forced to fight their way clear under fire.
- "I know, we crawled clear under all the junk to a building behind it, right?"
- The brain is clear down under the lower back plate.
- But we must also make that clear under this directive.
- Nevertheless, it is essential for each party to be quite clear as to its role under the Treaty.
- The air is clear under a bright blue sky.
- It's absolutely clear under Florida law that that's what the contest is about.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.