"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How does a piece of glass manage to reflect light from one side while remaining clear on the other?
- The image on the video monitor dimmed slightly but remained clear and distinct.
- But the strips in the floor remained clear and could be followed.
- He had not lost consciousness; his mind had remained clear.
- However, one image remained firm and clear, a human face that Paula knew only too well.
- Conversely, if he had gone downstream, it would have remained clear.
- The day was pleasant, the April sky remaining unusually clear.
- She responded by letting the golems handle them, remaining clear herself.
- Night fell with no perceptible change in the situation, the weather remaining dry and clear.
- I thought the idea I woke with might go away in the dining car, but it has remained clear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.