"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For some time they had fresh gales, and tolerably clear weather.
- Six years after my heart attack, I have my heart, still pumping blood through tolerably clear arteries.
- He is able to write: "Six years after my heart attack, I have my heart, still pumping blood through tolerably clear arteries.
- Hans, the guide, after many vain efforts, at last succeeded in lighting it, and the flame, having now nothing to prevent its burning, shed a tolerably clear light.
- That is tolerably clear.
- A long and careful drill enabled Christie to set the table with but few mistakes, and to retain a tolerably clear recollection of the order of performances.
- The bait was about four ounces, and glistened like silver; the water was tolerably clear, but not too bright, and with such an attraction I expected something heavy.
- A tolerably clear sky allowed them to make out the principal features of the land.
- We waited until nine o'clock, and then got away in tolerably clear weather.
- 'It's tolerably clear to me,' said Bounderby, 'that the little puss can get small good out of such companionship.'
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.