"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They turned off the ground-unit and the staff began moving clear.
- If he comes in here you move clear to the other side of the room.
- He moved clear of the woods, then charged down the hill as if his next meal were waiting at the bottom.
- He then moved clear of the stairs, taking cover by a concrete pillar.
- Until we move clear of it, this is all the light we'll get.
- Even Lance does not have time to move clear of it, and he is much the most agile person present.
- If we do not move clear of this forest in the next two days I shall die.
- By March, they had moved clear across the country to California.
- "Perhaps we should move clear of the fire," she suggested.
- When the watch was started they would have fifty-five seconds to move clear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.