"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The night was absolutely clear around him, inky black, brilliant stars.
- You insisted that they stay clear of the few blocks directly around your shop.
- The air seemed clear around them, but their shadows were blurred.
- The word is in the air clear around the world.
- When he had worked his way clear around the ward, he spoke to someone outside.
- "How could Haarahld have gotten clear around us that way?"
- Gentle asked Pie once they were clear of the crowds around the station.
- The Temple is large, and I walk clear around it in a few minutes.
- And there is a way to go clear around the world from one such place to another.
- The thing had long spikes sticking out clear around the bottom of its shell.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.