"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We were soon clear of the woodland, and into the marsh country.
- I'll bet it goes clear into the center of Pryan.
- It was all clear to him - this entrance into the problem.
- The effectiveness of the covert campaign will not be clear until well into the war, if then.
- They're at it so hot and heavy that I could hear them clear into my studio.
- His eyes were clear now and hard into mine.
- An ant coming under the influence leaps clear into the air.
- He was still panting and the air cut clear into his lungs.
- My parents used to own almost every- thing out there, clear into town.
- We got clear of the brick dust and into the fresh air.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.