"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But they are made graphically clear in the Zoning Handbook, which the Department of City Planning released last week.
- But as the film makes graphically clear, solitary sensual gratification is no palliative for an underlying sense of emptiness.
- Dean makes the terror graphically clear in her first chapter, on the destruction of Galveston in 1900.
- "There is something subterranean and unspoken in Lola and Max that makes things graphically clear," he went on.
- As the film makes graphically clear, there is no protection in Indian society for a low-caste woman who ventures out on her own.
- And it makes graphically clear what folk art is, which is the main purpose of this exhibition.
- She made it graphically clear.
- This is graphically clear in the story of Mount Sinai.
- The discussions so far had made it graphically clear that the Solar Empire had been backed into a defensive position.
- Looking for the Dead Timisoara's ordeal was made graphically clear on a broad lot near a cemetery.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.