"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You take off to the other side of the world to get a clearer perspective on what's happening here, right?
- I've put college football into a more clear perspective in my life.
- Might put things in clearer perspective if he got away for a while.
- Once these facts were established, all the other evidence came into clear perspective.
- I feel 1 now have a clearer perspective on life.
- "I have a very clear perspective on this work," she said.
- But then Crandall put a very clear perspective on the entire situation.
- There is an urgent need to return to a comprehensive peace process with a clear political perspective.
- And of course, another thing that remains outstanding is a clear perspective for political union.
- They often have no clear perspective, and spelling errors are very common.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.