"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The top was utterly clear as if no work were ever done on it.
- The play's ending, though spoken in gibberish, is utterly clear and heartbreaking.
- The stars themselves shone down brightly, brittly, through utterly clear air.
- It was a masterpiece of instruction, indirect but utterly clear, and deserves to be recalled in full.
- My mind was in a perfect turmoil, for his meaning was utterly clear.
- It was utterly clear to me now, even on the screen.
- The sky, he saw, was utterly clear and empty of meaning.
- I muttered to myself, sud- denly everything being utterly clear to me.
- What had happened was, of course, utterly clear.
- This is something we have to make utterly clear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.