"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When my own mean something, they are clear beyond doubt.
- Where the name sprang from, clear beyond mistake, I had no idea.
- She then knows the truth of his feelings, clear beyond any doubt.
- The report was less clear on the possible health risks beyond the 10-mile zone.
- Whatever the progress of my Bill, one thing is clear beyond doubt.
- "It helps the atmospherics of the Government's case, but it's not clear beyond that what the effect will be."
- All bricks were clear now except the ones beyond his reach.
- The words and the way the man was handling the shotgun made his intention clear beyond doubt.
- He kept going until they were well clear, beyond the horses.
- For a long time now it has been clear that the energy issue plays a central role, above and beyond security of supply.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.