"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One of the Jamaicans had fallen clear, and he rose to his feet.
- My words fell clear and leaden, like drops of water on rock.
- About Eowyn the light of day fell bright and clear.
- Those regular troops all fell back well clear of the royal guard.
- Even if he fell clear, current would drag him under like a rag.
- The ball fell clear and Benjamin put it into the corner of the net from 15 yards.
- A magnificent rise in his heart, all the blackness falling clear away.
- But he was also trying not to fall clear out of his seat.
- It fell hard and clear into the listening group.
- The arm fell clear, the fingers releasing the head which rolled across the deck.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.