"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Once their grinning clown act is dropped, they slip into an expression of gravitas and angst, their yearning for normalcy glaringly clear.
- He'd rerun his mental records of that fight again and again, and one point had become glaringly clear; she'd been terribly outnumbered, but she'd been the attacker.
- In Phil Atlakson's new play, "Leapfrog Through Time & Space," the nightmares are glaringly clear.
- This year in New Orleans, that need became glaringly clear.
- The effect is puzzling at first, but then a familiar critique of consumerism and mass entertainment becomes glaringly clear.
- The missing nation in all these multi-European military organizations became glaringly clear as each was enumerated.
- What she wanted was glaringly clear, depicted in a dizzying series of erotic images that flooded his senses and ignited his imagination.
- "It is disturbing, glaringly clear," says Mr Zakiary.
- Self-help groups, which many participants had assumed were protected by a legal cone of silence, in fact are not, as became glaringly clear last year in the so-called Alcoholics Anonymous case.
- The independence of photographers like Mr. LaChapelle was made glaringly clear in the controversy fanned by Ms. Sorvino.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.